Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wordless Wednesday | I wish it could be Christmas everyday.

Mums been Christmas shopping and look what she got ME! Doggy mince pies. They certainly look very yummy.

She's been a right meany though and says I have to wait until the big day to try one. That's so not fair Mum. So in a quick attempt to get me a taste I came up with a cunning plan. I spied my chance whilst they lay there on the coffee table. I managed to nudge them off with my nose so I could get a better look. This unfortunately is how I was found out. When they fell off the table they made the biggest bang. Mum came to see what I was up to and obviously wasn't happen about my actions. I grabbed them before mum could and ran across the other side of the room. I made sure mum couldn't get them off me by hiding them under my leg. After a quick photo opportunity, mum put them back where she said they belonged. Evidently she didn't mean my belly.

Maybe I will have better luck with plan B, I just need to find the right moment.

Jessica and Lottie

This post is part of the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday blog hop. Hop around and see what others are doing today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHARE:

3 comments

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig