Monday 3 November 2014

Monday's Mischief | What a spooktacular night.

It was Halloween on Friday so of course I got up to lots of mischief. On Friday mum and grandma carved a pumpkin each. I did get a little taste, it was very yummy!

Once they had both finished Mum said it was photograph time (Not again mum!). She had brought me a cute little pumpkin coat so that I would match my new found friends. Although I was a bit unsure of the other pumpkins are first. They just sat there so still and didn't make ANY noise what so ever!



Mum said I was very cheeky once I put the pumpkin coat on and rolled around like a silly doggy. I said it deserves her right for wanting yet another photo opportunity. I mean honestly does she think I am a model or something!


This pumpkin tastes YUM!

Does my bum look big in this?



Come on mum, are we finished yet?

Of course though, the photo meant I got lots of yummy treats. I suppose there is always a positive side to everything. Whilst mum had her back turned I pinched a little bit of the cheese slice mum was giving me during the photograph. Needless to say she wasn't very impressed, but how could she shout at somebody dressed as a pumpkin! I definitely got away with that one!

We had several strangers knock at our door all wanting some goodies. Honestly, the cheek of them! Maybe I should try that in the future to see if it gets me a few extra biccies before bedtime. Mum said I was a very good girl and didn't bark once. Unfortunately it didn't get ME any extra biscuits!

We hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween night. We would love to hear what you guys got up to?

Lottie (And Jessica).



We've taken part in Monday Mischief blog hop hosted by Snoopy’s Dog BlogAlfie’s Blog and My Brown Newfies

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You are the most adorable pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very cute in your pumpkin coat. The pumpkins your humans carved are kind-of scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lottie, you look amazing and your Mom took some great pictures! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum and grandma did a great job of carving those pumpkins and you looked really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lottie looks so sweet in that outfit! Fab pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig