Friday 10 July 2015

Doggie Photo Competition

 Vain! Me never! 

Two weeks ago mum entered me into a local doggy competition. The winner is the photograph with the most amount of likes on their Facebook Page. 

Just click on the link below. (Don't forget to click like on the my actual photo, or you vote won't count). 

Click here 

We are currently in first place but it would be great if you guys could vote for me. Mum and I would love to win. 

The photographer took that many great photos, that in the end mum ended up buying a few which she can collect this Saturday. 

It was a great day out and I felt like a Pudsey. 


Jessica and Lottie 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That's a pretty cute picture - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome shoot - good luck.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I entered a voting contest once on fb, and never again. It is so hard and some people get downright nasty. I won, and actually got mean comments on my page from people who didn't want me to win. Hope you have better luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, those are great photos! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - great photo and I'm pulling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got our vote :-) The photo shoot was probably a great mental workout for your pup!

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig