Monday 23 June 2014

Monday Mischief: Birds Eye View

Right on cue, yet again. Lottie got up to some mischief today. I'm sure she must be psychic and knows about this blog hop.

I have felt a little better today and managed to sit outside in my wheelchair for half an hour for an ice cream. During that time I was able to have Lottie on my knee as she cant hurt my scar whilst I'm in my wheelchair. As most of you will of gathered she was extremely pleased about this.

I was sitting right next to our patio table and the next thing I know she had crept onto the table and
was using it to get a better view of our garden.

                                  


Of course I was not impressed and told her to get off (Once I had taken a photo). She knew she had done wrong because she sat beside me for the rest of the time I was outside. Next time I go outside our cuddles will be nowhere our patio table!

Jessica and Lottie 


We've taken part in Monday Mischief blog hop hosted by Snoopy’s Dog BlogAlfie’s Blog and My Brown Newfies 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Queen of all she surveys! Mischief photos make some of the best photos.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig