Saturday 14 June 2014

Sepia Saturday | Its a bear thing!

Us canines are always learning I learnt today we are not the only animal, those humans have these things called bears. Now from what I can gather they are actually not real and make no movement at all (Trust me I tried my best to get them to move). Apparently the humans tell me they are stuffed and make great company and some strange people like mum even collect them! I was introduced to two of those funny things, one of which has become my best friend more will be revealed in a upcoming post




Jessica and Lottie 

Ruckus the American Eskimo Dog Blog
Today we are joining the Sepia Saturday bog hop hosted by Ruckus the Eskie. Thank you Ruckus!
This is a Blog Hop!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ohhh, we love teddy bears! They make good snuggle buddies.

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig