Monday 30 June 2014

Monday's Mischief | Watch out there's bird poop about!

Most of my day consists of me been on bird control. Those silly humans in our household decided to not only just feed me, but the birds as well! I am thoroughly disgusted at this. I mean I'm the only one who should get the attention!

To show my disapproval of the situation, I got up to yet more mischief.

Birds poop it's not something I have made up, it's just a fact of life. If any of you furry friends are like me. I love nothing more than rolling in something really smelly. I don't get the chance very often, but boy when I do I make sure I do a really good job.

Mum let me out for my normal morning toilet routine and there it was lying on the ground right within my reach. I just couldn't resist myself and walked right up to it, turned over and rolled around like a silly little puppy , like we do when we get on new grass.

When mum returned to call me back inside, it didn't take her long to notice the big streak of smelly stuff down one side.

Oh no, I think she noticed! 


She was very mad, and even mentioned the that dreaded B word. I was taken straight into the bathroom and the water was run. Oh no, what happened next was inevitable, I was given a bath and maybe even worse mum had to use that loud hot thing that drys my fur.

Mum there must be another way! 


Please don't tell me I look like a drownded rat! 

Just when I thought it was all over, I still need to be dried! 

All clean now. 

I can't believe I got in to so much trouble for this mischief. I mean if Mum decides to feed the birds she has to face the consequences. It wasn't MY idea to feed them pesty little things that I'm normally making sure don't invade MY garden.

Has anybody else been naughty in the garden this week?

Lottie (And Jessica as she had to help me type this, I really do wish they would make them keys bigger!)

We've taken part in Monday Mischief blog hop hosted by Snoopy’s Dog BlogAlfie’s Blog and My Brown Newfies 




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. OH GOD!! Don't get me started!! We have a real problem with bird poo and Earl. Bird poo + Earl = TROUBLE! He'll eat it and roll in it and all sorts. Eating being the worst of the lot he'll go do with it. It has given him upset stomachs before. Now every day I go out to poo-pick in the yard, I do the same with bird poo.

    You look very handsome with your bath, you lovely little Westie you :-*

    Lots of Woofs from Earl and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully we tend to stick to the mud. We haven't had much of an issue with the bird poo. We've had a few emergency mud baths. You do look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mort sure got mucky too!! But not in our garden, luckily just covered with sand at the beach :) He dreads the B word too, but not as much as Tig who makes a whole production of shaking and sorrow-eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week, we were at a sheep farm and Mr. N found tons of disgusting things to roll in. Normally, he's not too bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no... guess the Lapdogs weren't the only one getting into bath mischief this week!

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig