Monday 1 September 2014

Monday's Mischief | Say Cheesseee

Let me take a selfie! 

Do you think this is my best side? 
I had such a great day on Saturday. Our vets called Lime Tree had a photo event that they wanted us to attend. The idea of the event is to get lots of great photos to use on their website and leaflets.

I love my Saturday morning lie in, and this Saturday was no different. However, as I was lying their dreaming about rabbits. Mum scoops me up and puts me straight into the bath with no warning what so ever. I mean how very dare she!



This is the first moment I knew something was happening on Saturday. After the dreadful bath, out came the hair dryer. Why do they have to make them so loud? I was given a quick brush after and was ready to go. 

Car rides I love them, especially when its a trip to the park. Saturday's car journey was to a place I'm not particular fond of. Although the nice lady behind the desk always give me a cuddle. We arrived at the dreaded vets and I was expecting something rather nasty. This visit was very different. There was lots of furry friends to say hello to, and humans to have attention from.

I also met the lovely A.J.Photography, she was such a nice lady and made me feel very special. Me and mum had a photo taken which we can collect in a few weeks. Be sure to look out for the photo on our Facebook page. Mum was so impressed with her photography that she has asked her to do a photo shoot at home so we have some great pictures for our blog and Facebook banner.

I met of lots different doggies including lots of different breeds. From a Great Dane to a chihuahua. I even played snapped when I met a pair of Westie's that were just like me.



I had such a great day on Saturday and was very tired once I got home.I spent the rest of the afternoon having a well earned sleep been so cute is a hard job but somebody has to do it! 

Lottie (And Jessica, I struggle with those keyboard keys I wish they made them bigger!).


We've taken part in Monday Mischief blog hop hosted by Snoopy’s Dog BlogAlfie’s Blog and My Brown Newfies





















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a pretty fun trip to the vet to me Lottie! Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure look very pretty!! Baths stink, but often the stuff afterwards is cool! Going to the vet and not getting stuck with a needle is always good news!

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig