Saturday 27 September 2014

Sepia Saturday | Organised at last!

Now that I'm back at University I had the 'be organised' bug again!

When I started blogging I had no idea the amount of work I would be taking on. Since then I have done far to many posts last minute on my knee in front of the television. Well... NOT no more!

I am finally organised!

A new desk has been purchased and I have to admit it looks like a proper little office now. This is where all our posts will be written from now on.. I have all what I need contained in one little corner. I cant get wait to started.

 


 
 
Jessica and Lottie

Ruckus the American Eskimo Dog Blog
Today we are joining the Sepia Saturday bog hop hosted by Ruckus the Eskie. Thank you Ruckus!
This is a Blog Hop!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Waggy Tales. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig